Thursday, 3 February 2011

West Norwood Spacemakers

This week led me to the meeting of the West Norwood Spacemakers. Who are the Spacemakers and where is West Norwood? Is that what you were going to say? West Norwood is in South London, no too far from the house of Little Paper Box and Spacemakers are a group of people who seem to generate things froom nothing. Is that clear? No? Are you serious?

Ok, this is what they say about themselves.....Space Makers Agency is about rethinking the spaces in which we spend our time. They  work with all kinds of people and organisations to create sociable spaces and sustainable local economies. I think I should invite them to my house perhaps.

Besides my living room plans they are trying to set up a market on West Norwood highstreet. The plan is  to work with local people, organisations and businesses to start a monthly market event - The West Norwood Feast.

The meeting was full of a great bunch of likeminded people who want to do something pretty cool. There's going to be food, craft, retro, stuff and entertainment. I feel you should check out the link below to see what I mean. http://westnorwood.spacemakers.org.uk/

So far I would use two words........Eary Stages. The next three might be.....bring it on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment