Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Website!!!

So working with computers is not amongst my talents. I would say it was so far away froms something I can do that event the slightest mishap can send me running towards a good old note pad and paper. I CAN attach photos to emails, write letters, use Powerpoint. I CANNOT make a website, input formulas to Excel, mailmerge and all of this other witchcraft that I hear people speak of. I mean seriously? How do they get those Excel spreadsheet to look so good.

Anyway the point is that I faced my fear and started tinkering with making a website. I think I probably used the most round about long winded routes involving a scanner and the paint function on my computer and its quite rough'n ready but I kind it like it that way. I would also like to let you know that the scanner crashes my computer for 30 minutes at a time, so this whole enterprize took much longer than it should of.

I never knew that to be involved in a creative industry you have to be great with a computer, but it looks like you do. Any people who want to help me because I seem helpless or know of a good place to learn the weirdness of computers please contact me.


Front page of the site. Does the Paper Box logo work for you?






About me.....hum....what do you say?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment