Wednesday, 6 October 2010

It's been a while since the last post.

One or two things have happened and one or two things have not happened. Pretty standard stuff really. Cully and I are entered to do a dressage test on Sunday so I am currently trying to learn the moves, but so far I haven't taught her. She better learn quick! Unfortunately she is a horse so I can't right write it all down for her to learn overnight.

Also last night I went to see Eat, Pray, Love at the cinema. A hideously cluncky life affirmingesque chick flick with the old staple Julia Roberts. I wonder if Jennifer Anniston was busy that day? Anyway, despite my criticism I came away feeling quite jolly and dreamy about cutting myself out of my usual society and swanning around the world learning yoga and Spanish. All good things to do, but the movie doesn't tell you exactly what happens to these people in twenty years time does it?

I have been to India and met folk that have been finding themselves for quite a few years and they were super and all, but I'm not sure I want to go down that road right now! I will hold it as backup in case of a chronic personal disaster perhaps.

My less drastic second best was to start thinking about doing a bit of alternative baking.
After a little bit of looking about the place I came across some bits and bobs you could put on a cake that you cannot fail to appreciate. Some of them are not edible, in fact I think most if not all of them may be inedible. 

http://www.etsy.com/listing/56525061/circus-parade-cake-toppers?ref=v1_other_2
totally random at Pussycat Vintage!


http://www.etsy.com/listing/21105088/reserved-white-sheep-needle-felted
Check out smallest friend on Etsy to create a  scene


oh dear?


http://www.etsy.com/listing/55048495/plastic-retro-rose-cupcake-toppers-12?ga_search_query=flower&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5675407



No comments:

Post a Comment