Thursday, 23 September 2010

Productive squirrel time

As I squirrel away this morning contacting the nice folk  of the United Kingdom trying to convince them to hand over wads of cash to charity I took a quick pit stop at: http://kickcanandconkers.blogspot.com/

This is a place I have been before and enjoyed it.

Her latest post brought The Bucket Tree to my attention. An online vintage shop where I found some nice little bits of jewellery I wanted to tickle your fancy with. If you like them the good news is you can still buy them.....





Vintage resin broach

Milk glass vintage bracelet
 



1 comment:

  1. Great to see you inspired - that's what blogging should be about! The Bucket Tree is a wonderful shop and if you haven't ever looked at Artemis' blog, be warned, there's lots to see and read!

    ReplyDelete