Friday, 16 July 2010

Pauly Parrot D, Tana Lawn Liberty Fabric

Pauly Parrot D, Tana Lawn Liberty Fabric

I have just bought half a meter of this gorgeous Paula Parrot Fabric by Tana Lawn.
It comes in a variety of colours, but I think this one will look nice in the new house.
Now I just need to find a sewing machine and learn to make a cushion!
I will be sure to let you know how it goes.

I wonder if it the offcuts could be backed and made into little brooches? Watch this space!

I realise that nothing jewellery related has appear yet, but it's been two days.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Freya Thanks for stopping by my blog and declaring your love for it! Good luck with your blog...it will grow and grow...and I look forward to seeing what you do with this beautiful fabric...little brooches would be fab. I might need to go buy some of it myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lovely! Thanks for visiting. As you can see it's all very new indeed.

    My trip to Liberty to buy the fabric threatened to damage my bank account terrible, but I managed to get away with this lovely print.

    www.liberty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete